The internet has made a lot of things in life a lot easier – shopping, watching movies and TV, communication, etc. It’s also made finding love easier…and made finding love WAY MORE EMBARRASSING AND CREEPY THAN IT EVER COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST. Remove a few ounces of self-awareness and basic shame, and dudes will use the internet in the more cringeworthy, desperate-for-sex ways possible.
Control your thirst, guys. Never forget that.
1. He tagged 53 women. HE TAGGED 53 WOMEN IN THIS POST AND TOLD THEM TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY DESERVED TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND.
2. Nothing screams “definitely not a desperate post-breakup rebound” like commenting on your own status “ITS 90DEGREES IM THIRSTY LOL”
3. HE TAGGED A DIFFERENT WOMAN FOR EACH SEX POSITION. JESUS CHRIST.
4. Ah, nothing like leaving a string of weird creepy meme-centric comments on a woman’s photo upload in the span of an hour.
5. Definitely nothing off-putting about looking for a new girlfriend to move in with you immeidately.
6. What the hell is it with dudes randomly tagging Facebook friends and telling them to explain why they DESERVE to be your girlfriend?! WHEN HAS THAT EVER WORKED?!
7. “Hey, do you want to work as an escort for the night? There is a possibility of sexual violence btw.” THIS IS HIS PUBLIC STATUS AND HE SEES NO PROBLEM WITH THIS.
8. Even mobile chess games aren’t safe from THE THIRST