It’s not uncommon to find an overly confident dude flirting with a girl who refuses to take no for an answer – hell, it’s pick-up artistry 101 to be annoyingly persistent. But things are usually even worse online, where desperate dudes with zero self-awareness will just relentlessly prod at a woman, assuming they can just wear them down with enough effort.
The problem should be obvious – NO means NO. And even without an explicit “no”, they should be able to pick up on the hints. But sometimes they’re like inverse-Sherlock Holmes, and miss every single clue thrown at their face…
1. “Hung out with a friend I hadn’t seen in a while. Promptly recieved this the next day.” (by nyxshadow)
2. “‘I just wanna see your sweet ass.’ The story between a creepy kid and a girl trying to set him straight.” (by crazycatlady18)
3. *cringes with every fiber of my being* (by creepypmthrowawa)
4. “Did I say something wrong?” (by _loathed)
5. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. (by koalayan)
6. The most baffling case of not taking the hint we’ve ever seen (by chloemso)